Thursday 4 June 2015

Patience

  - The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.

   -  For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.

    - Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

    - Na only you waka come?

    - Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"

    - diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.

    - On behalf of N2million I donate my family.

- To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.

- Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.

Please, support and honour Nigeria's outgoing First Lady (Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan) by sharing this with all your contacts. Don't laugh alone.

Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o"


Previous 2 of 2 Next

No comments:

Post a Comment