Monday 29 June 2015

3. I GO DIE

I-GO-DYE

Francis Agoda is his name, the Nigerian comedian who often wears off-colour suits and is popularly known as “I go die”, (which basically sounds like his surname). He is from Delta state, Nigeria. Agoda started his comedy career as early as the age of 13 in his state.

I go die is one of the most talented rib crackers Nigeria and Africa is blessed with. He is very fast mouthed, and can cook up very hilarious stories, funny enough to make his audience fall off their seats in laughter just within seconds. One of his most popular comedy shows is the one titled, ” I go die standing”.

According to Wikipedia, he rejected a scholarship to study structural engineering at university in New York. A decision that was frowned upon by his family

Previous 8 Of 10 Next

No comments:

Post a Comment